Health Sciences Author Recognition Awards
The Health Sciences Author Recognition Awards honors both ECU faculty and staff for their published research and scholarly contributions to their area of study.
The awards program was created in 2005 to pay tribute to our many health sciences authors who have expanded and enriched the scholarly culture of our university and the reputation of the Division of Health Sciences through publication of peer-reviewed works. We are pleased to continue hosting this annual tradition to celebrate academic achievement.
The 2018 awards ceremony will be held on the evening of November 8th from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm at The Martinsborough at the Jefferson Blount Harvey Building in Greenville.
- Current faculty, staff, and professors emeriti authors in ECU’s Division of Health Sciences are eligible to register.
- Acceptable publications include books, book chapters, articles in peer-reviewed journals and other creative works (inclusive of, but not limited to, academic abstracts, editorials/letters to the editor, and scholarly reviews in peer-reviewed journals; published educational materials, conference presentations, proceedings papers, and visual media).
- Works must have been published or released during the period from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
- Submissions must be entered on or before September 30, 2018 to be included in the program.
ECU faculty and staff are shown in bold font.
- 2017 Bibliography – Authors by School
- 2016 Bibliography – Authors by School
- 2015 Bibliography – ECU News story
- 2014 Bibliography
- 2013 Bibliography
- 2012 Bibliography
- 2011 Bibliography
- 2010 Bibliography
- 2009 Bibliography
- 2007 Bibliography
- 2006 Bibliography
- 2005 Bibliography
Please submit all questions to our Ask a Librarian service